ANIMAL PRINT

ANIMAL PRINT


Hi guys!
Animal print is something that I have never really been a fan of. Its a fad that comes as goes, but I always find it a little cheap looking. However, I did get a NYE dress with a animal print collar and LOVED IT! Now I find myself wanting more? is this normal? Anyway I love the shorts above! They're really me, a little bit of edge mixed with a little bit of safe. Obviously, I am not sugesting that anyone wear all of these items together, unless you want to get mistaken for a cheater of course?

- I have basically been doing assignments galore recently, and not left my bedroom. That is changing as of tonight I am going out with some friends, really excited actually! I need a night out and I love student nights. no idea what to wear though Eeep..





Dolce Gabbana leopard print top
$545 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins nylon stocking
$17 - dorothyperkins.com

Charlotte Russe leopard print boots
$25 - charlotterusse.com

Tory Burch leather envelope clutch
£290 - harrods.com

Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - Jessops - Digital SLRs
£400 - jessops.com

Aspinal of London Envelope Wrap Extra Lrg Journal - Black - Lined
£69 - houseoffraser.co.uk

HARRODS Harrods Pen
£7.95 - harrods.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,