Mulberry dreams



hey..
I've been drooling over Mulberry's SS 12 campaign daily at the moment. You may have noticed in previous posts I am bias to a Mulberry item .. or two, but this campaign has really caught my eye.

Being spring time the pastel colours are out on form, and mulberry has captured the season beautifully, with candy colours so pretty (I am almost hungry). Tim Walker is a photographer who always creates such imaginative and wonderful pictures, and does not disappoint in this campaign. The images are shot in front of the iconic Brighton pier with models: Frida Gustavsson and Lindsey Wixon looking stunning against the backdrop.To complete that spring, sweet atmosphere, the models are stood against giant sticks of rocks and ice creams.. oh how British.

The campaign really does Mulberry justice, and shows off their gorgeous clothes and AMAZING accessories. They have got the perfect mix between mature and playful, which means there is something to suit anyone.
see for yourself.



I know another reason I am in love with this campaign is because I adore Brighton, it is such a beautiful place and so fashion forward. It has made me decide to spend some time there over next summer.

Although I rarely wear pastel shades and candy colours I do really love them, I just look so washed out in them. Although a few of these items I can really see my self in ( shame about my budget) so I might find a high street version for my self .

Labels: , , , , , ,