GET THE LOOK: Jessie J

With the second week of latest talent show 'The Voice' having just finished, I thought I'd do a copy of Judge Jessie J's look. I really loved her shirt, the pattern, colour and silk were all perfect and suited Jessie's unique style to a T!

I've wanted a pair of disco pants for ages! and the only nice pair I have found are £70 from American Apparel (Not so student friendly!!) So the next closest thing is a pair of Topshop wet look leggings for £18.00. I have a love hate relationship with wet look leggings, I do own a pair but think they can be worn very badly and can look unflattering.

The top (£38.00) and shoes(£30.00) also are also from Topshop. I really like the pattern of the shirt and think it would flatter a number of different shapes, and is versatile enough to go with plenty of different looks, dress up or down.and I think the glitter shoes are beautiful, right up my street! They're like a combination of brogues and creepers and ultimate the glitter-bomb! LOVE IT!


Labels: , , , ,