WISHLIST

Melody's Wish List 
-WANT WANT WANT !!Melody Small's wishlist

Melody Small's wishlist by melodysmall 





1) Stella McCartney-  £665
Loving patterned blouses at the moment,
This Stella one is beautiful, if only I could 
afford it! 


2) Jeffrey Campbell - £150
I love J.C shoes, they're always so different
as much as I adore LITA's I am a little bored
of seeing them. I think these wedges are so
unusual, and I'd like them please? 


3) Lulu guinness - £35   
Lulu is the queen of quirky, and although I 
think this brolly is VERY safe for her I LOVE IT! 
right up my street. Might invest? 


4)Mulberry - £995
Mmm.. Mulberry. Enough said.


5)Tiffany &co. - £300
I've wanted this forever, three beautiful
bracelets which look amazing together. I
need to marry a rich man maybe?!?







Labels: , , , , , , , ,