Today I'm wearing: PRIMARNI

 Today I wore one of my favourite dresses at the moment. It is a cheap replica of a topshop midi dress I've wanted for ages. The dress is from Primark and was only £10 BARGAIN! It is so comfortable and forgiving on the tummy ( even after a massive pig out) the dress is a little tighter on the top half but not uncomfortably . I've been wearing this a lot while travelling recently as it unbelievably comfortable!  And this will be my airport dress ( I don't see the point in looking glamorous is gatwick- I'm hardly victoria Beckham?)
£10- Primark Dress
£3- Primark belt


As the sun peered his little head out in Canterbury today I decided to wear these cute little flowers I got for Christmas, from Dorothy Perkins, I think they gave the outfit a cute summery look. And tamed my awful hair - which I am trying to grow out!



I thought I would show how this dress could also be worn as a smarter look. I know many girls have an issue with clubbing in a longer skirt, so I thought it would look good for a cocktail night, meal or a date? Here is how I would wear it.



Shoes £36 -Misguided
Bag: £12 (I think) - Primark

I am aware some people will love this dress and others will think I look like their Grandma, but I'm cool with that ... Hope you've found a bargain recently!