TODAY I'M WEARING

 CROSS MY HEART

Top: £22.00 Topshop
Shorts: £32.00 Topshop
Hoodie: £10.00 H&M
I have blogged this top before it's one of my favourites. I am really in to the cross trend, despite not being particilary reliogious. I love this top it goes with anything and it's so slouchy perfect with leggings or jeans.  


 The high-waiste denim hot pants are another favourite however they occasionally accentuate when I am bloated and do rise and show my booty from time to time. However they're a really cute colour and look good on nights out and days in town. 


I did have an american apparel hoodie in this colour, however everywhere is doing them now, for so much less, this H&M one was reduced to a tenner, so I snapped it straight up.  
Ring: Matalan
Bracelet : Pandora 

I think this ring looks like it could be from Topshop but was much cheaper than if Topshop were selling it. I usually wear gold statement jewellery but this is too cute. 


Are you loving the cross trend?

Labels: , , , , ,