who likes short shorts?

I Like Short Shorts...


Here are 6 of my favourite shorts for this summer




If You Like Pina Colada? 


these tropical hotpants are bang on trend right now. With a golden tan and a white vest these shorts could look perfect on the beach or the clubs of Ibiza.. 
Tropical Print: River island
£25.00
Just Give Me Some Candy Floss After My Hug?


These are a personal favourite that i purchased a little while ago, they're perfect for summer, with pastel/candy colours everywhere this Spring Summer. Most styles can pull these off whether you be a girly girl or not? 
Pastel Stripes: Top Shop
£32.00
California Girls Are Unforgettable?


These are such a versatile pair of shorts, despite being the typical girlie colour of pink, they fringing and distressed dye gives them that punk feel. 



Pink dyed: Urban Outfitters
£40.00
Everybody Was Surfing.. Surfing USA?


These are clearly a copy of the popular Top shop American flag shorts. Top shop bring these out every year, and personally I can't stand the latest Top shop design. However these are a cheaper alternative and I think they're really nice. I might have to get a pair for my hols! 


USA: Missguided
£24.99
Pretty Pink, Baby Blue .. Why Don't You Teach Me Something New? 


These seem to be really popular at the moment, with everyone I know slowly seeming to buy them, the dip dye trend is taking off again this year, and the distressed look on these hot pants give them a bit more of an edge. 
Dip Dyed: Top Shop
£34.00
I'll Be The Tribal Man Skank?


I really like these blue and white tribal shorts, they're really cute and everyone loves the tribal print this year. Teamed with wedges or sandals they could make the perfect picnic outfit. It's a shame they're the most expensive of the 6 shorts I have shown today? 

Tribal print: ASOS
£70.00
So will you be wearing denim hot pants this summer?