GET THE LOOK: Jessie J's peace leggings.

People may have realised that I have a serious style crush on Jessie J! And I literally adore everything she wears, and last weekend on The Voice she was wearing peace leggings when working with her groups in the mentoring stage. 
Sorry for photo quality



I have been after a pair of peace leggings for a while now, as I have always loved the peace sign and would like it incorporated into a tattoo one day. Although I am aware that Topshop sell this print their leggings do not fit me well. I found these ones in New Look and they were only £12.00! So I snapped them up there and then. I do have a cropped denim shirt- however it is not in Sunderland with me as the North East is not renowned for its glorious sunshine, so I have put together an outfit for the current gloomy days. 


Today I did go to a press conference for Newcastle fashion week and I will be blogging all the information tomorrow .. 

Labels: , , , ,