They Don't Think What They Say Before They Open Their Mouth

HiTops 

My love of Hi Top trainers came at about thirteen, when I first designed a pair of Nike Dunks on NikeID. When it comes to trainers I always prefer the hi top styles, and think they look great on both girls and guys. This is why I think Eliza Doolittle is overlooked in fashion magazines. I really love her inventive style and how she mixes cute dresses and Nike hi tops. Her style is unique to her, which is something which fashion often lacks. 



Recently with trainers there has been a new kid on the block Nike Blazers, I love them on both men and women as they have that retro look about them. They come in a range of colours and vary from hi to low tops. I am currently saving up for a patterned pair as I think they would be a great investment and something I could wear all the time. 

\


 Photo of me in my Reebok hi tops. I'm not often a fan of Reebok trainers and stay loyal to the Nike brand, however I love these as they're really retro looking mixing the brown and mint together. 

Labels: , , , , , ,