1 skirt 5 ways..

With the recession and to be honest just general money saving I think it is important to have a capsule wardrobe (as Gok Wan would say) and be able to wear one piece with many things.. This is my deep coral maxi skirt and how I wear it to achieve different looks, you could do the same? . Although this year I have been much more into the midi skirt the maxi is still relevant and perfect for this unpredictable weather. 
Also I am aware I haven't cracked a smile at all in these photos - I am just not photogenic it wasn't a intentional look. 

LOOK ONE: BRALET 


I think this River island Bra-let gives this the skirt a bohemian look and is perfect for a cocktail evening. Definitely an outfit for my holiday. 

LOOK TWO: JACK DANIELS


This Jack Daniels t-shirt gives the skirt a bit more edge, making the skirt a little less girlie.. I love this look, it is more suitable for a shopping trip. 

LOOK THREE: DENIM

The tie up denim crop top (from primark) makes the pleated skirt look much more casual, I teamed it with a brown belt to cinch in the waist. This is more of a festival look and would look great with some wellies. 

LOOK FOUR: VEST TOP



This H&M vest top looks really casual and perfect for strolls along the beach and  the necklace gives the look a touch of glamour. 

LOOK FIVE: KNITWEAR



 I blogged this look back in December, it is a cropped Miss Selfridge jumper, this goes perfect with a pair of boots, making the skirt versatile for winter or those cooler BBQ evenings. 


TOMORROWS POST : IS ABOUT WHAT I BOUGHT TODAY - SO KEEP READING 

Mlsxx 







Labels: , , , , , , , ,