BLIMEY BARGAIN BUYS!

As always I am harping on about being money conscious in this post, although I am a prime example of someone who has no self control with a few dollas. Anyways here are my little 'bargains' from this week. 

I did intend to be doing the last of my holiday shopping in the Zara sale but I was a little disappointed in the in store selection, with only a few things I actually liked. And the humid weather yesterday meant horrific customer service in every store I entered (HUFF). Rant over. 


#1 Bennefit Porefessional. WAS: £23.50 NOW: £19.98 

 I have to confess recently my loyalty to MAC has been taken over by Bennefit recently. I tried Porefessional about a month ago and fell in love, I knew I had to have a full sized bottle, so when I saw Debenhams had a duty free prices promotion on I snapped it up. Theres not much I can add about porefessional that you wont have read on other blogs but its a dreamily soft on the skin and I whole heartily recommend it to anyone. The only downfall would be their lack of colour selection. 

#2 La Senza Bikini. WAS: £30.00 NOW: £15.00
La Senza have a half price bikini sale; so I got this cute nautical, boat print two piece. I really like the rope detailing on the tie, and the print is really cute for summer. I would let all girls know in La Senza bikinis I do drop a cup size or two from their bras so keep an eye out for that. I am concerned that all my bikinis are nautical for this summer? Anyone seen any nice bikinis anywhere??

#3 River Island Playsuit. WAS: £18.00 NOW: £10.00
 I saw this scarf print playsuit/coverup way back in the winter and loved it then, however the Newcastle store never had my size and I am so glad I waited as I got it for just a tenner!! The paisley scarf print is really in on trend this summer, and this will be perfect for my holiday! I think the pattern makes this item look very Dolce and Gabbana.  

#4 Oasis Sunglasses. WAS: £14.00 NOW: £8.00
So this is my third pair of glasses this summer, but I think they're really cute. The photo hasn't really picked up on the colour, the frame is a pink/nude and a really flattering shape. 

#5Dolce & Gabbana The One. WAS: £52.00 NOW: £39.00

 Anyone who knows me well know that D&G the one is my all time favourite sent, and I have been wearing it since I was about 14/15. Although I have quite a selection of perfumes this really is 'the one' for me. And seeing it reduced in the Fenwick sale sold it for me. 

*Have you indulged in the sales? 


Mlsxx




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,