Summer Must haves.

Summer Sales
*CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
(1) Barry M Nail Polish : Nude: £2.99 (2)  Topshop: Was £50 NOW £20 (3) Topshop Nail Art Pen: Black: £6.50


Uhoh! The summer sales have started, and as per usual my poor bank balance has taken a beating. However I recently decided to stop buying so many little trend pieces and more pieces which will stand the test of time. I have been a sucker for patterned leggings and pastel colours, however I know deep down in a year or two's time they will be another item in the back of my wardrobe. I have bought many things in the sales this week and myself and a friend spent a fortune in Topshop yesterday, however this week I thought I'd show you my three favourite summer buys, rather than everything. 
1. Barry M Nail Varnish - NUDE
I am a self confessed nail varnish addict, naked nails are my biggest bug bear however I have wanted a subtle nude for a while. This barry M varnish is a gorgeous nude with undertones of peach, it takes two or three coats to have a thick even coverage. For only £2.99 who am I to complain?
2. Topshop Crochet Shirt Dress
I blogged about how much I wanted this dress back in March and I am so happy I waited now. The dress has been reduced from £50.00 to just £20.00 (£25.00 for petite) so it would have been rude for me not to have bought it. There are not many sizes left online, but my local store had plenty. 
3. Topshop Nail Art Pen - BLACK
I always enjoy creating new nail looks, whether I experiment with colour, glitter or pattern I like to do something different. This Nail pen was only £6.50 + student discount. When I have used it more I will give you a review! 

What summer buys have you found in the sales? 





Labels: , , , ,