MAC VS No7 STAY PERFECT FOUNDATION

The No7 Stay perfect foundation was the most expensive of the ones I tried retailing at £15.00 however  as it is exclusive to boots, you will often receive offers on their products. Unlike most of the other foundations I have been trialling, No7 usually have consultants at their counter to help you with colour and product information. 


 This foundation is very similar to MAC studio fix. It gives a medium, build-able coverage which applies like a cream. The biggest WOW factor of this foundation for me was its staying power; it lasted all day still looking flawless by the evening which is a bonus. 
 Personally I really like the packaging, the frosted glass bottle looks really high end, and the black and gold detailing also contributes to the sophisticated look. Unlike MAC foundations this comes with a pump free of charge) which is a massive bonus. 

My only fault in this foundation is the colour selection, I really think No7 could do with selling a wider range of shades. This foundation would really only suit those with yellow pigmentations in their skin (like me), as the yellow undertones are really quite apparent.

 Other than that I find it hard to pick fault in this foundation! It's very moisturising, luxurious and long lasting; without being heavy or clogging up your pores. All of which is perfect for my skin type. I really do recommend this- although it is a little pricey it's worth the money! 

3/10

Labels: , , , , ,