STYLE CRISIS NEED HELP/ADVICE

I'd like to start this post with a few apologies. 
a) My lack of posts, I am so ill at the moment I'd like to climb into a little cave and not come out. 
b) The photo quality you're about to see this is because they were taken on an iPhone and by a literal 5 year old my cute little sister! 
c) My head is not in any photo due to the cold (mentioned in a) 
d) That all of my clothes are creased!!! they would be ironed before leaving the house promise! 

- Basically I have a christening to attend tomorrow, and literally have no idea what to wear, I ont want to look super smart yet not like the under-dressed one either. here are my choices please comment below or on any social network form please. 

#1: Topshop stepped hem dress? 
 Is this too smart??

#2: Miss Selfridge Midi Dress?
 This needs a desperate iron? is it too summery? 

#3: Zara Stepped hem skirt and  H&M top
 Looks better in reality. too short? 

#4: Debenhams Chino and Primark collar detail shirt
 Isit too casual? do I look like a boy? 

#5: Topshop feather print pure silk jumpsuit? 
Do I look huge? 


HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR BEFORE TOMORROW! 

Labels: , , , , ,