STYLE CRUSHES - Get The Look

This is a post about who my current style crushes are, and I have chosen a favourite outfit from each and shown you how to get a look with one similar item.

#JESSIE J 
I know who doesn't love Jessie J? her style is always so edgy and unique, and she can pull off a print like no other. I love paisley, and couldn't be happier about its heavy appearance this season that is why I adore this outfit. 
GET THE LOOK: TOP
Topshop: £50.00
#FEARNE COTTON 
Everyone knows that I love this woman, I think she always looks effortlessly cool no matter what she wears. I would literally die for this womans wardrobe! i really want an army style jacket but I must refrain as I feel my friends would bully me! 
GET THE LOOK
Topshop: £48.00

#JAMEELA JAMIL

I always think Jameela pulls off the boyish look really well, and always looks stylish what ever she wears. I love this combination of white blazer and coloured accsessories, and dungaree's are definatley back this year!
GET THE LOOK



ASOS: £109.00


#KATE MIDDLETON
Now who doesn't have a style crush of the perfectly presented princess? She is stunning and always looks fabulous whether she is wearing Alexander McQueen (as above) or Zara. I am literally in awe of this woman. 
GET THE LOOK
Marks&spencer: £59.00

#LYDIA BRIGHT

Isit me or Lydia starting to look really stylish recently? It seems that since seperating from Arg she has become something of a TOWIE fashionista. I love her look, she has the perfect mix of style and class.
GET THE LOOK
Topshop: £55.00


#Gemma Cairney

The radio 1 DJ come stylist is my final style crush - she is so effortlessly cool and always has that vintage look about her. But I guess she should be stylish seeing that she is/was a professional stylish.. Anyone remember frock me? I loved it!
GET THE LOOK

Topshop: £48.00