Beauty Wishlist

Today I am having some dental work, which I am having IV sedation for... This is a pre-scheduled post so I am probably a little drugged up at the moment, and saying totally stupid things. 
This is my current beauty wish list, Just a few little items I'm lusting over . 
Beauty Wishlist

1) REN - Clearcalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask - £30.00
I have read and heard such good things about this face mask, and really want to try it for myself. This particular mask from REN is designed to reduce blemishes and combat the spread of breakouts. 
2) BOURJOIS - Magic 1Second Nail Polish Remover - £5.99
If you haven't heard about this yet, where have you been. I got to a point I was sick of hearing about it, but it is actually pretty amazing so I definitely need to re-purchase this! 
3) LAURA MERCIER - Oil Free Supreme Foundation - £33.00
I have wanted to try this foundation for some time now.. As readers will be aware I am trying to try new foundations and this seems like my ideal one, but the price does scare me a little. Well... A lot! 
4) Reve De Miel - Lip Balm - £9.50
This matte finish lip balm has a matte finish whilst nourishing dry and chapped lips. My lips are often so dry that lipsticks do not last as long as they should, so this would be a perfect purchase for that. 
5) Topshop- Pillow Talk Lipstick - £8.00
I adore the Topshop makeup range, other than the packaging I find it difficult to find fault in their products, and their lipsticks are no exception.  Ohh La la is one of my all time favourite shades and I think this would be a perfect neutral pinky colour for a majority of skin tones. 
6) NARS - Cream Blush - £21.00
I love cream blushers on my skin, I wear the Topshop one daily and it suits my skin perfectly. I love how they apply like a cream and dry like a powder, So I think I may purchase this NARS cream blush. 
7) OPI - Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It - £11.00
This is part of the vintage Minnie Mouse collection of varnishes from OPI, I just really love the little hearts that are inside. My only issue is the brand. I have never got on with the OPI brand as I find you spend a lot of money on something which dries up quickly. But I really want this one! 
8) REN - Radient Eye Gel - £20.00
Although I really like my Benefit eye cream, it doesn't brighten my under eyes as much as I'd like, this is why I'd like to try this eye gel by the REN brand. 


Labels: , , , , , ,