Holiday Post #2 : Busty Bikini's

I have a shocking revelation I would like to share with bikini manufacturers... I HAVE BOOBS! And to make things worse I am not rocking a J-Lo bootay! This means every summer I have an impossible task; trying to find a bikini to support my breasticles and stay up on my hips. And often this combination does not come at a small price. I seriously do not know anyone who has the same size top and bottom, and you don't measure your bra's in 'size 10' so why would you measure bikinis this way? 

Last year when I went away, not one of my bikini's fitted well, I was buying size 18 tops and tying them so tight they stopped my blood supply and size 8 bottoms. So this year I made it my mission to find cute, stylish bikini's that fitted well. So if you have big Babylons and a little tooshie read on to see where I got my affordable bikini's from this year. 

Debenhams

Top: £22.00 Bottoms : £12.00

Top: £22.00 Bottoms : £12.00
These two Floozie by Frost French at Debenhams bikinis were on the pricey side but they both fit perfectly. Both tops have under-wiring and thick straps for extra support (red straps are detachable). I love the nautical look, and it comes back every summer so these will be a summer staple every year. 

Top: £13.00 Bottoms: £4.80 SALE
I have always wanted a bandeau bikini, but always thought that I couldn't get one for sizing reasons, however this Gorgeous at Debenhams one is cup-sized and comes underwired with attachable straps. The shape is really flattering and the cute ditzy flower pattern is perfect for summer. 

La Senza 

Top: £8.00 (SALE last summer) Bottoms: £3.00 (primark)
When I found this bikini in the sale last summer I snapped it up instantly as it fitted like a glove, and the pleats in the fabric give a flattering shape to the bust. However, they did not have my size in matching briefs. Worry not I found these high waisted bottoms in Primark at the start of this summer and they are a perfect match *horaah*

Top: £10.00 Bottoms: £5.00 SALE
I cannot explain how much I love this bikini. The nautical boat pattern is so cute and the rope straps really add to the look. The flattering high-waisted bottoms make this set look very 1950's which I love! One issue I have is the balcony style top does push my boobs up to my chin, but I guess if they're not a my knees that is not a problem right?

ASDA
Top £8.00 Bottoms £4.00
Oh George how I love you! This bikini is really flattering and ultra supportive and for such a small price. I love the bright colours in this one, the pattern is really on trend. 

New Look
Top: £16.99 Bottoms: £8.99 (NOW REDUCED IN SALE)

Top: £16.99 Bottoms: £9.99 (NOW IN SALE)
Theses two are my least favourite I think due to the removable spaghetti straps they are really unflattering and also the pattern is a little too girlie for me. But I got 25% off both sets so they will do, and they're really summery.  

Are you struggling to fit into a itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini? Where do you get yours from? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,