A/W HIGHSTREET WISHLIST

A/W WISHLIST


With fashion weeks well under way, and currently in the most amazing city in the world (London) everyone is talking about SS'12, but I decided to post what I am lusting over for this up and coming season. 

1. Knitwear : The omber trend has been around a little while now from hair to shorts, and I think this jumper is a real essential for this autumn/winter. 
2.Dress: What a perfect christmas party dress! The black skater  style is really flattering and I love the studded detailing,
3.Coat: The military style was all over the A/W catwalks and this coat is right up my street, and very reasonably priced. 
4.Dico Pant dupes: I must admit I have already bought these! As I cannot justify spending £70.00 on the american apparel version, these are the ideal alternative. 

Labels: , , , , ,