Although I absolutely adore Christmas, I am a massive scrooge during the run up to it as I feel everyone celebrates it far too early (EG. Before my unfortunately placed birthday). However the the chubby man in red is soon to arrive, and the german markets are on, so I guess it's time to do the one thing I am good at... SHOP!
This is one in a line of posts I am planning to do during the lead up to Christmas, just giving people gift ideas for: women, men and children. This one is all gifts under £10 which will increase each time... I hope it helps!
1. Cath Kidston: Mug and Tin - £8.00 2. Liberty's: Make a Decision Notepad - £8.95 3.House Of Fraser: Rubber Duck- £10.00 4.Topshop: Lip Balm - £5.00
5. Paperchase: Magnets - £3.00 (approx) 6. Primark: Necklace - £3.00
7. Bennefit: Porefect Radiance - £9.50
1.BHS: Jack Daniels Fudge - £6.00 2. HMV: Ted Dvd - £10.00
3. Urban outfitters: Moustache Mug : £9.00/2 for £15 4. House Of Fraser: Rubber Duck - £10.00
5. Urban Outfitters - The Hungover Cookbook -£6.99 6. Wilkinsons: Nivea shaving set - £5.00
7. Topman: Hat - £8.00 8. Topman: socks - £3.00
1. Accessorize: Girls Hat - £10.00 2. ASDA: Hello Kitty Hair Clips - £2.50
3. Debenhams: Zebra Slippers - £10/00 4. Mothercare: Minnie Mouse Backpack - £10.00
5. River Island: Boys moustache T-shirt - £8.00
6. Very.com: Spider Man - £8.99 (According to polyvore.com) 7.Rymans: Moshi Monsters Pen - £3.99
8. Amara.co.uk: The Gruffalo money box - £8.95
HO! HO! HO!
Labels: benefit, Cath Kidston, fashion, polyvore, style