Happy Birthday to me...

Hi, I have been away for a while and whilst I have been away something life changing happened... I TURNED TWENTY *sobs*. So this last week has been rather hetic between celebrating, spending time with my friends and family and doing uni work,so I thought I'd leave you with a little insta-update of my week. Enjoy x

 Gifts: Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch, Pandora Charm, Big coat as mentioned on previous posts, white converse, spice Girls The Musical and other little gifts
 Left: Snuggling in my roll neck on my birthday Right: Benefit Makeup gifts 
Left: Hello Kitty Cakes made by my wonderful house mates Right: My birthday tea party
Left: the most amazing fudge ever Right: My Rainbow birthday cake
 Birthday night out: Passed out boyfriend & Free Champaign 
Left: me loving life on a surf simulator Right: New skater dress with studs and leather panels.

I have been a very lucky and spoilt girl this year and have some gift guides lined up all this week... 

Laters. 








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,