Top 5 Eye Products Of 2012

Morning, the end of 2012 is looming, girls everywhere are looking fo that perfect party dress in the sales and here I am again writing my third 'Top 5 Of 2012'

Top 5 Eye Products Of 2012

1. Benefit- They're Real Mascara- Debenhams: £ 18.50
I suffer from short eyelash syndrome ( yes, I made that up) But I seriously think if you are a girl it is the most irritating thing. I am forever on the search for that perfect mascara and there are only two I will ever confess to liking. This mascara lengthens eyelashes and volumises them without that clumpy spider look. I recommend this to people who are looking for a mascara which makes a difference, however if you are on a budget this NYC one is great too. 
2. Eyelure- Naturaltes 100 False eyelashes- Superdrug: £5.25
Like I mentioned I have incredibly short lashes, so when I am off on a night out or for cocktails with the girls I like to wear false lashes to give the illusion that I have longer lashes. However I go for eyelure 100 as they're not too overpowering they add length without looking too much. I hate it when girls have those huge thick lashes on and it looks like a workout to keep their eyes open. Of any lashes I have ever used Eyelure has THE best glue. AMAZING. So if you re on a budget buy this product once for the glue and then buy primark eyelashes because they're great too. 
3. Urban Decay- Naked Pallet 2 - Debenhams: £36.00
There is not much more I can add to this that other bloggers haven't already mentioned 10000 times. But this is a great pallet but I am aware it is way too over priced. The colours are very pigmented and suit most skin tones, the brush is not amazing but better than those god awful sponge ones you get with some pallets. I personally love all of the colours and think it is worth every penny. 
4. Maybelline - Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Boots : £7.99 
I have a love hate relationship with liner, I love the way it looks I hate applying it. I really like this it gives a really dramatic look and is easy to apply. The only downfall is the brush needs cleaning A LOT. I recommend this to people who have trouble applying eyeliner or those who find that it doesn't last very long. This is reasonably priced and in my opinion worth every penny. 
5. Benefit- It's Potent Eye Cream - Debenhams : £23.00 
Okay, this is expensive but it works. when I first tried this product I was like here we go another lotion or potion but it is amazing. This eye cream lightens and tightens your under eye and visibly helps those dark circles, it also feels lovely on the skin. This is great for those early morning uni starts after a big night out. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,