|1. Fearne Cotton 2. cara delevingne 3. Kate Middleton 4. Jessie J 5. Miranda Kerr|
1. FEARNE COTTON:The TV/Radio presenter who has her own range for very.com will always be my biggest style crush. Cotton has the power to look effortlessly cool, with her grunge-chic style no matter what she puts on. Even this year carrying her baby bump she has managed to still look ultimately stylish in maternity wear. That is going to be one stylish baby.
2. CARA DELEVINGNE : Cara really is he woman of the moment in the fashion world. The british fashion model has modelled for the likes of Channel and H&M and is currently the face of Burberry. She is only young but boy does she know how to dress, she always looks great and rocks a pair of boots and a backpack looking chilled at all times.
3. KATE MIDDLETON : This is the princess who is always looking fashion forward and wearing the latest trend/colour in a chic and elegant way. She may not be rocking the disco-pants trend or a pair of hot pants but she always looks elegant and fashionable which I think our royal family needed.
4. JESSIE J: I have mentioned the pop star Jessie J's style on the blog a few times as Jessie has a style that is transferable to the high street. Jessie never looks boring whether she is baring flesh or clashing patterns she always pulls off her unusual style.
5. MIRANDA KERR : Most famous for being a victoria Secrets model miranda is really someone I envy. With her incredible body and sleek style Kerr always manages to look perfect. Kerr's style is often classic yet relaxed which is what I love about her.
Labels: 2012, Cara Delevingne, celebrities, fashion, fearne cotton, Jessie J, kate middleton, miranda kerr, models, people, style icons, top 5