OOTD: Ugly is the new beautiful

The title of this post refers to my shoes. 

I get quite a few requests to do outfit posts, but I never really feel that comfortable in-front of the camera, but here it my outfit for today. I thought I'd show you my new ugly flatforms. 

The picture quality is not great, as I had to use my iPhone (DSLR PROBLEMS) 



Hat: Topshop, Coat: Topshop. Jumper: Topshop, Dress: Primark, Shoes: TK MAXX, Watch: Micheal Korrs

I have decided that flatforms are definitely the marmite of fashion - you either love them or hate them. I personally love them, they add something grungy to an outfit without looking overly scruffy. These are my highest flatform to date, and are proving a challenge to walk in. 

I am aware that these shoes are beautifully ugly, but I can't help but love them. They are a fashion twist on the timberland style biker boots and are so quirky. I never think I have an original fashion sense, but sometimes it is nice to have something that none of your mates have and to just have fun with fashion. 

Thanks for reading. 





Labels: , , , ,