HOW TO WEAR PURPLE MAKEUP..


When it comes to a new beauty trend, I like to try it out. I always used to experiment with my hair style but since I am in the lengthy process of growing my locks this is not an option, so I like to try new beauty products and give trends ago. However when I saw purple was going to be a big trend on the make up scene, I panicked, what with my pale skin and tight budget. But here is my post about purple lips and nails on a budget. 


LIPS
These are my favourite three purple lipsticks - I have based this on colours that suit my skin tone and have only chosen high street/drug store brands. 

Kate Moss for Rimmel - 008 
Overview: Moisturising texture, with a pigmented pinky/purple colour. 
more suited for those who want a subtle purple shade. 

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer - Galaxy
Overview: This is a brand new lip product for Rimmel, and had a non-sticky 
gloss texture with a high pigmentation. I love this one and definitely want to try more colours.

Fashionista Double Take Long Wear Lipstick - Aubergine 
 Overview: This is super creamy and has an amazing colour but as you can
see difficult to apply and you need a brush to get an even, clean look. 
This is quite dark and not for the faint hearted.  

 1. Fashionista 2. Kate Moss - Rimmel 3. Apocalips - Rimmel

 NAILS
Here are my Top 5 purple nail varnishes, I found this a bit tricky as I have about 109900
Purple nail varnishes, but these are my favourite shades. 

 1. Barry M - Fuchsia 2. Jack Wills - Violet 3. Red Herring - X 4. Nails Inc. - Victoria 5. Rimmel Lycra Pro- Ultra Violet

* Check the blog tomorrow for something different.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,