Shoe and bag lust...

As much as I love all things fashion and beauty my biggest weakness when it comes to breaking into my savings will always be those shoes I 'need' or that bag that i 'must' have. 

Most women find that they are more interested in shoes and bags as no matter what size you are, they always seem to fit. They can add something to a seemingly dull outfit and lets be honest a great bag and a pair of sky scraper heels make you feel bloody great! 

Here is my pick, from the up and coming season ahead... 


1. Topshop chunky heels - £55
These are my must have shoes for the spring summer season. I never ever wear peep toe shoes but I feel these are the most perfect little shoes my peepers have spotted this season. 
2. River Island pumps -£25
Everyone needs a great pair of pumps during the summer, the navy with gold is a classic look with a modern edge. 
3. JuJu Jellies -£25
YAY! They're back. Jellie shoes were the ultimate shoe of my childhood, and now they're back in adult sizes! There is about 6 colours I am desperate for - just not sure I am cool enough to pull them off. 
4. Liberty Print Gola trainers -£60
I live in trainers, they're so comfortable and look great if worn well. Liberty prints are definitely a weakness of mine, and the more I look at these the more I need them. 
5. topshop cut out boots -£75
I know, I am supposed to be looking at spring, but lets face it we are more likely to be wearing boots than sandals this year. These beauty's are killing my soul, they are my perfect boot and so similar to the amazing Jeff Campbells. Someone take my card from me! 


1. Mulberry Del ray - £895
Oh Del Ray, how I adore you! This is the bag that I am currently saving for. I am not sure that I can even write in words how much I love/want this. So you can just admire for yourselves. 
2. Select Monochrome large clutch - £9.99
This is both sophisticated and cheap! A combination that wins every time! This is perfect for nights out, and at a price like that it doesn't matter too much if you have one wine too many and scratch it. 
3. Topman acid wash denim back pack -£32
Yes, this is technically mens- but who cares?! Love this so so much. It is perfect for me, and for creating that double denim look. 
4. Accessorize strawberry bag - £25
This is my kind of bag. When it comes to nights out this is big enough to hold loads of crap, but cute enough to work. I have a lot of strawberry clothes, not too sure as to why? And I feel like this is missing from my wardrobe. And who doesn't love strawberries in summer anyways? 
5. Topshop blue bag -   £28
Perfection! the colour, the shape, the style the size... This bag has spring/summer '13 written all over it. It is classy yet with the playful pop of colour that will brighten up even a British summer. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,