SATURDAY LUST LISTS

HELLO!
This is something I am thinking of starting regularly as I am always WANTING new bits and bobs. I thought I would share what I have my eye on at the moment, including: clothes, beauty and home-ware. 

This post is total procrastination for me, and I will not be posting at all next week due to having my final 4 exams of second year! YAY! 

1.NEW LOOK PATTERNED TROUSERS £19.99
I spotted this in the week, through the window of my local New Look and fell in love. I am currently on the search for the perfect pair of summer patterned trousers and these are definitely up there on my list. What do you think? 
2. LIBERTY LONDON NIKE AIR MAX TRAINERS £145.00
Oh dear god! I NEED these little beauts. These are possibly my perfect shoe. I live in trainers as I am a fashionista with a soft spot for comfort and have been lusting over Nike Air Max trainers for some time now. I think the cute pattern amongst the chavy-chic trainer is fashion gold! 
3. ZARA NEON CLUTCH BAG £19.99
Neon is everywhere this season, and I feel these little box clutch bags from Zara are a great wardrobe update, I would wear this on a night out with a LBD and some shocking pink lippy. It's so affordable to. 
4. MISS SELFRIDGE PLAYSUIT £42.00
This is so not me. The hot orange colour with gold trimmings is usually enough to make me vom! But I LOVE this playsuit. The shape looks really flattering - something I have found with a lot of Miss Selfridge playsuits. It would be perfect for a nice hot summers day walking along the beach. 
5. TOPSHOP JUMPSUIT £55.00
I have been watching this jumpsuit for ages (along with the simular one in Zara), I have a strange obsession with jump suits at the morning and the colour and shape of this is gorgeous. It would look great teamed with a shirt and a pair of chunky heels. 



 1. GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION £34.50
Okay, this is expensive! But there has been so much hype surrounding this foundation I feel obliged to try it. It is supposed to be super easy to apply and leave the skin with the perfect amount of dewy-ness. But yes, it is not for my student purse. 
2.TIME BALM PRIMER £19.00
Since my recent trip round &otherstories in London I found myself in love - with a shop. Never before have I seen a store have the right mix of beauty and clothing excellence. I want to try every beauty product they sell, resulting in my Mother quickly ushering me out of the shop, and rolling her eyes repeatedly at me. This primer is a silicone balm much like POREfessional, with a marginally cheaper price promise. 
3.NAILS INC. BAKER STREET POLISH £11.00
I am not Nails Inc.'s largest fan, I often find for the price you can find something much better and sometimes more durable. However, I have seen many baker Street dupes but none quite right. This is just one of those colours I need. I am a self confessed 'nail varnish whore' and collect hundreds of the things and I know this colour is missing. 
4. OPI NICOLE SHES LILY SOMETHING  £9.00
They sell this shade in my local superdrug store and I feel in love. A top coat that has GLITTER, STARS and is PINK... OMG! this really does sound like my perfect combo. My only concern with it is the brand. I have brought numerous OPI varnishes in the past, and my personal opinion is that they go dry and sticky very quick and don't last that long n my nails. Do I risk it? 
5. KEVYN AUCOIN SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER £36.00
This is a lust list for a reason, because I can't bloody afford it. Kevyn Aucoin is a very underrated brand, I have had a makeover by them in a Space NK store and was impressed with their saying power and the fact that my skin loved each of the products. I saw this a while ago and after watching Meg's 4 product face, I wanted it. The colour selection is great for my pallid skin, and it is a multi-tasking product HORRAH! 
6. REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTERS £7.99
These are everywhere, and as a converted lipstick lover I want them in every shade. I currently only own strawberry Shortcake but want them in every colour. They're moisturising and have a great build-able colour. I will definitely be purchasing more, can anyone recommend a shade fo me?  

1. ZARA HOME STOOL £99.99
I can dream of the days when I am no longer living in a scabby student rented property and can afford a lovely flat in london with my own... stools? Well, I think this is so beautiful, and I would be more inclined to use it as a bedside table than a stool with a scented candle burning on the top. 
2. URBAN OUTFITTERS DOOR MAT £24.00
Urban Outfitters home products can distract me for hours, I love it. It goes from the beautiful, to the funny to the damn right ridiculous but I always want it. This is a safer option, I just think this is a super cute door mat, and would go with anyones home. 
3. H&M STORAGE BOX £6.99 
I have seen this time and time again on LILY PEBBLES blog, and took the time one day to search where the hell it was from as I loved their simplicity so much! . And after hours of looking I found them on H&M. I think it is so simple and would be great for keeping make up, DVD's or jumpers in. 
4. ROB RYAN MUGS £20.00
You may have seen my post on instagram some time ago now where I purchased my first ROB RYAN MUG... I decided to keep it safe until I get a 'real' house and get some more. I love this pair of mugs, as they're super cute as is everything ROB RYAN creates. 
5. DISNEY CHIP AND DIP TRAY £8.00
Anyone who knows me will know that I am obsessed with Disney, and more so MINNIE MOUSE! I love this Mickey inspired party tray and it would be great for movie nights. The child within has escaped! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,