I LOVE KUKEE

Last summer I wrote a post about my first order from a jewellery company called KUKEE. Since then I have been checking it out on a regular basis as it is super affordable, and really great quality items.

KUKEE sells statement and fashion jewellery at amazingly low prices (starting at £1). Statement jewellery is a great way of updating a wardrobe without having to spend loads of money and Kukee has something for everyone.

Whether you like quirky pieces, something a little gothic, bling or chunky fashion items Kukee will 100% have something up your street.

They often have really similar pieces to the high street at even better prices. Which is why I always check them out first to see what they have on offer. They do great hand made pieces and have even started to sell sunglasses, which I AM IN LOVE WITH...

Below I have put together what is currently in my basket...
 £10.00
 £8.00
 £2.50
 £3.00
 £2.50
 £4.50
 £3.40
 Bracelet £3.50 Necklace £4.50

 £2.00
 £3.00

 £2.00

£10.00

Labels: , , , ,