OUTDOORS HOLIDAY WISHLIST

This summer I wont be boozing in Ibiza, shopping in Paris nor will I so much be lazing on a sun lounger in spain, as I am holidaying in the UK!

I am going to one of my favourite holiday destinations ever... Centre Parcs. It's one of those places I have been back to time and time again and never fall out of love with. I must tell you I am not usually the bike riding nature loving exercising type, but when it comes to Centre Parcs... I am.

That is why I have compiled MY holiday wish list - not full of bikini's and flip flops but joggers and trainers - yes I might be going in August but this is England.

1. AMERICAN APPAREL DENIM BACK PACK - £38.00

2. NIKE TRAINERS -£84.99

3.  TOPSHOP DENIM RUNNING SHORTS - £10.00

4. JACK WILLS DRAW STRING SHORTS - REDUCED TO £24.00

5. KODAK UNDERWATER SINGLE USE CAMERA - £16.00 (Currently BOGOF) 

 6. ZOE KARSSEN BATMAN JOGGERS - £105.00

7. PAC MAN PONCHO - £5.99

8. RIVER ISLAND TEE - £15.00

9. NEW LOOK LION SWIMSUIT - £24.99



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,