WISHLIST


1. Red Playsuit - Topshop £48.00
I love the colour and shape of this Topshop playsuit, it would look great teamed with nude accessories at a meal or wedding. 

2. Nude platform shoes - Misguided £39.99
I love platform shoes, and whats more I love nude colours these peep toe shoes are a great summer wardrobe staple and would look great with tanned pins. 

3. Therapie Himalayan Detox bath Salts - Cult Beauty £35.00
Oh how I long for these rather expensive salts. I have read s many rave reviews about these bath salts and how they cure insomnia that I really NEED to try them. But, at a whopping £35 I will just have to wait. 

4. Nike Air Max - Asos £100
Have I mentioned enough yet that I really want a pair of Nike Air Max trainers? And I know orange and blue is hardly the pretty girly touch that Liberty's add's but I sort of love they're ugliness. 

5. Sunglasses - Kukee £10.00
How retro are these flip up glasses, and at such a bargain price too. I LOVE them. 

6. Red Cambridge Satchel - Urban Outfitters £95.00
I love all cambridge satchel, from neon to pastel but I think this deep red is a perfect colour for all year round, and looks a little more mature. 
  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,