MAKE UP HAS A USE BY DATE!

They say the first step to helping the problem is admitting you have one so here goes...

MY NAMES MELODY AND I AM A MAKE UP HOARDER.

well, that felt good, but in reality I am not alone. Many of us girls have drawers and cupboards full of makeup, moisturisers, and just about anything that promises us the beauty perfection. But what most of us do not know is that all of these products do go out of date. From suncreams to your favourite Channel lipstick they all have an expiry date. Which is shown on the packaging of the product like this. -->

When I saw this research made by Debenhams, I was slightly disgusted in myself as a girl and my complete lack of knowledge in when you should throw away your makeup. Below is the research created by Debenhams, this will more than likely make you feel like a massive hoarder, and run upstairs and have a massive clear out!










Labels: , , , ,