Soft & Shiny Hair Products under £5.00


We would all be lying if we said we didn't want soft and shiny hair, like the girls on the adverts. But more often than not high street haircare products are full of false hope and promise, leaving our poor heat damaged, coloured and frizzy hair looking dry and lacklustre. This is why I have put together three of my favourite products for achieving soft and shiny hair for less. 

** VO5 SMOOTHLY DOES IT - FRIZZ FREE CREME - £3.89
I have been using this lightweight creme for well over a year now, and I can safely say it fights frizz without leaving your hair greasy or sticky. The creme acts as a serum on wet hair, by sealing the cuticles and working with the heat rather than fighting against heated stylers. It leaves your hair super soft and shiny even after straightening and blow drying, and completely frizz free! 


** GOT2B OIL-LICIOUS - TAME & SHINE STYLE OIL - £4.05
I have always been a little wary of oils, as I am afraid of greasy hair. But this oil if used correctly tames stray hairs, creates shine and keeps hair really manageable, without a sign of grease. The oil is for daily use and can be used in 3 ways: 1) PRE-WASH: once a week I use this on my hair before washing it, as it keeps hair healthy and stops it tangling in the water. 2)STYLING: I pop this on the ends of my towel dried hair before blowdrying and it helps keep my hair manageable and soft. 3) DRY HAIR: this is for when your ends are looking a little dry, pop this in the ends of your dry hair to add shine and to keep it healthy. 

**VO5 TREAT ME RIGHT - INTENSIVE CONDITIONING TREATMENT - £4.39
I try to use a hair mask once or twice a week to help protect my coloured hair. This mask is amazing (better than my Percy & Read mask by far!) It contains 5 oils, and smells so luxurious and a bit like sherbet! It has a thick and gloopy texture, which melts effortlessly into wet hair. I leave this on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing - and my hair is left with lasting effects. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,