LONDON FASHION WEEKEND

As you all know we're in the midst of Fashion Month and last week saw the fabulous London Fashion Week (check out my beauty reviews here). However, for some reason the likes of Mulberry, Burberry and Vivienne Westwood seemed to forget to post my invite... again so I settled with going to Fashion Weekend. 



This was my second time at London Fashion Weekend, and I absolutely loved the whole day. I spent it with two of my uni friends and it was super chilled, fun and filled with all things fashion and beauty. 

The event allowed us to watch two fashion shows, one of which was the beautiful Julien Macdonald S/S 13 collection, shop designer clothes at discounted prices as well as listen to talks by industry professionals. 









If like me you love fashion I really suggest you attend this event at Somerset house next Fashion week (September 14). And if for nothing else we got free Kinder chocolate !! 

Labels: , , , ,