BEAUTY || Garnier Micellar Water

I love removing my make-up with Micellar waters, they're super soft on the skin and leave it feeling both cleansed and nourished. When people think about Micellar waters Bioderma is always the first to come to mind, but although it's being made easier to get hold of in the UK there are cheaper 'dupes' now available. (click here for my L'oreal Micellar water post). 

I first saw this Garnier dupe, backstage at London Fashion Week, when all of the make-up artists were removing the models make-up with it. Micellar water is a gentle cleansing water with teeny tiny oil particles inside. It is ideal for breaking down water and removing make-up build up from your face at the end of the day. 

This is a much better cleansing water than the L'oreal version as it is far more hydrating and you need far less product to remove a full face of make-up. I must admit I LOVE THIS as much as I love Bioderma and it is only £4.99!! 

I like to pop this onto a cotton pad as soon as I get home and gently remove my make-up, before my evening cleansing balm. It's hasn't caused my temperamental skin to break-out or de-hydrate, and it never aggravates my eyes when I am removing my eye make-up. 

If you're looking for a new make-up remover or cleanser on a budget I recommend this budget product 100%.