FASHION|| THE WEEKLY WISHLIST

Take a peek in to what I have been lusting over this week...

1. BRIT-STITCH WITH LOVE POPPY COLLECTION- £90.00 (click here)
I love Brit-Stitch, they do such a cute variety of satchel style bags that have a slightly different look to them from the standard Cambridge Satchel. This vibrant red love heart styled one is super duper cute and will take you through all of the seasons without a doubt. And I love the matching accessories that it comes with. 

2. JOHNNY LOVES ROSIE GREEN SPIKE DIAMANTE EARRINGS - £18.00 (Click here)
I don't really wear earrings they tend to aggravate my ears and generally get on my nerves, but I absolutely adore these blingy little numbers. They're the perfect spring night out accessory and at such a good price to. i would definitely check out MY TRASH STASH'S site as they have such a wonderful array of jewellery. 


3. ZARA HIGH HEEL LEATHER PEEP TOE BOOT - £79.00 (click here)
I know they look uncomfortable but I love how they'd add a bit of grunge to a night out get-up while still looking a bit glam. I love the shape and tassels of these and think with Mules coming back in fashion these are an on-trend must-have! 

4. TOPSHOP BABY BLUE CIGARETTE TROUSER - £30.00 (click here)
GOD DAMN I LOVE THESE! I've been after these little beauts for ages now they're simply perfect. they're a flattering shape, a beautiful spring colour and can be worn both smart or casual. There is not much more I can add other than WOW!! 

4. WHISTLES LORI SHEER PANNEL TOP - £80.00 (click here)
The minute I saw blogger Vivianna Does Makeup wearing this tee, I needed it. However, it really doesn't sit well with my tight student budget. The sheer panels are in all the right places, the colour is bright enough to look fan but tame enough to be a smart tee and I adore the box shape. Ahh damn you student budget! 

What are you lusting over this week? Let me know! 
Mx 


Labels: , , ,