BEAUTY || The Perfect Pink

 When it comes to spring I have a serious affiliation with pink lipsticks. As much as I love red shades I often don't feel sophisticated enough to pull them off and corals tend to wash me out. This is why I have ALOT of pink lipsticks, but this is totally different to any of other lipsticks and here is why. 

On the tin I shouldn't like the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm, as I usually opt for a creamy or glossy finish opposed to a matte texture. But this lip crayon has converted me - and I think it is real love!

Like all Matte lipsticks/crayons the lasting power is like nothing I have ever used, and when it does start to fade it tends not to be too patchy like some other bright lip colours. The Matte texture looks amazing and flawless, or teamed with a gloss can take a whole new effect! 

However, the problem with matte lips is that you're natural lips need to be in tip top condition! Because otherwise any flakey, dry or sore areas are going to show up bad! 
 Now, let's discuss the colour of this lip Crayon, I choose the shade apologetic which is a neon red-toned pink. This adds a real pop of colour to the lips without taking over the face or making me look washed out! I have always enjoyed wearing brighter pink tones, as I feel they're girlie fun and make you look confident even when you're not. 

The crayon makes this easy to apply for even the biggest lipstick noob, with the nib being narrow enough to get real precision around the cupids bow.

Overall, I have been enjoying using this matte balm since it's recent release and am desperate to get some more shades... I just can't pick which yet. 

Do you like pinks for the summer? Have you tried the Revlon Matte Balms

Labels: , , , , , , ,