BEAUTY || Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dupe.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb £50 // Zara Black Peony £9.99

I have always loved the smell of Viktor and Rolf's flower bomb scent, since the very first time I sniffed it. for years it graced my Christmas list and I always tried to save for it. It used to seem like the only scent that was never on sale... EVER and it drew me away from my signature D&G The One. But it's blooming pricey. (However I was lucky enough to be gifted a bottle on placement last summer.)

Flowerbomb is like girls heaven, it is a mixture of florals from oriental and a more traditional bouquet, there are also slight spicy undertones and a hint of vanilla... so basically it is 'sugar and spice and all things nice' to coin a childhood rhyme.

However, in my beauty addiction I found myself sniffing the Zara perfumes and was flabbergasted by the similarities - and the £9.99 price tag of Black Peony. 

Okay, this is an Eau De Toilette, so the staying power is lacking but with an affordable price tag you can justify an extra spritz to top up. Upon asking my boyfriend he said "Just smells like that other one you wear." So that is a very unprofessional opinion that backs it up. I can't get enough of this at the moment. And I love reading dupe posts so thought I'd be kind enough to share this with you guys.

I really don't know why you're still reading this... Get yourself down to Zara and buy this glass bottle of joyousness. If you're a brand snob pour the Zara scent into an old V&F bottle - no one will know any different.  

Labels: , , , , , ,