FASHION || Weekly wish list


It's that time again where I tell you exactly what I am lusting over this month. It is almost payday so I must not look at clothes too long as I may go crazy! 

1. Topshop Black Shoes £60
These heels are just my type: super high, faux suede and black what more could I possible ask for? well a cheaper price! I think these look really classy but the heel and platform still give it that edge I look for in any outfit. 

2. River Island Black Mesh Dress £42
I don't normally LOOOOOVE River Island, but just recently I have found so much that I love on their site and in store! This dress is really simple yet the perfect LBD. I think the shape is one that would be flattering on most figures and the mesh can add a sexy hint of skin without having to be a full cut out. 

3. Lavish Alice Floral Dress £45
Lavish Alice is my absolute favourite online store, I would wear practically anything they sell with their perfect combination of grunge and girlie I fall in love each time I scroll down their stock. But this dress is a dream. The shape is so stylish and sleek and I think the pattern is versatile to go from day to night and summer to winter. So if anyone wants to buy me this I'll love you forever. 

4. Croc Print Jersey Skirt £19.99
The perfect way to jazz up a basic black tube skirt is to add a cute croc print to it. I think this skirt is so affordable and a basic must have in a girls wardrobe. 

5. Zara Box Minaudière Handbag £59.99
I really love box bags at the moment, I think they're just really quirky yet sophisticated at the same time. What I like about this one is the combination of black, white silver and gold so it will literally go with everything you can wish for. Perfection. 

Thats all for my Sunday Wishlist? Is there anything that you're wishing for this week? 

Also, as you know I've starting writing about food and my attempt to eat a little bit cleaner - due to this I have started a Instagram account with recipes and food inspiration ... It's nothing too fancy if you fancy looking find it at: http://instagram.com/mlsxxeats 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,