FASHION|| Weekly Wishlist

MISS SELFRIDGE - STRAPPY BACK DRESS £39

I adore this dress it is so cute and a real pop of colour, it's be perfect for a Summer wedding or garden party teamed with nude heels or sandals. The shape would be flattering on so many figures and can be worn through the seasons! 

OFFICE - BLACK CONVERSE £47.99
Converse are a wardrobe staple for me, not a week goes by where I haven't lived in my filthy white trainers, but I don't have a black pair! I've wanted a black pair of high tops for ages and I just can't think why I haven't yet purchased them. These will have to be a pay day treat. 

LIBERTY'S BEAUTY HALL - HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH IN LUMINOUS FLUSH £28
I've read the raves and I have bought into the fact that I need this blusher. Yes I own lots of Blushers, but look at this beautiful marbled check colour! I've heard so much about how this product gives just the right amount of colour and highlights at the same time that I know I NEED it, but the price is a little steep. 

COS - PLATFORM SANDAL £125
Sorbet shades are my favourite for spring time but I've never seen a pair of pastel shoes that look quite this beautiful.I love COS, all of their clothes come in such classic shapes and timeless designs that they never seize to amaze me, but I really can't justify spending this much money on something (that knowing GB) I'll only wear for 2 weeks. 

MATALAN - ORGANZA INSERT MIDI SKIRT £18
I freaking love this skirt and I also love the price. I already own one of the Topshop organza insert midi's and adore it, nothing makes me feel quite so girlie or summery as that skirt does, but when I walked past this last week in my local Matalan I knew I had to have it. IS IT PAY DAY YET? 

PRIMARK - BLUE SHEER STRIPED TEE - £5
Primark's spring summer '14 collection is simply perfect this year, they've hit the nail on the head combining classic shapes and staple trends at the prices that we all love, and when I saw this top I was wowed! Mixing the pastel trend and sheer fabrics that are everywhere this season is so clever and for £5 you can afford to get it in ever colour! Primark I salute you!! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,