FOOD || Club Burrito Canterbury review

1 x Pork and black bean extra hot burrito & 1x beef and refried beans mild burrito. 

My boyfriend and I love Mexican street food, after trying Wahacas in Stratford it has become a firm favourite with us. So as soon as I saw a Mexican street food place open up in my home town I had to try it. 
Now Club Burrito raves about having 'the best mexican food in Canterbury' a pretty bold statement I must say, but one that I had to test out. 

We ordered a burrito each to share one with pork and one with beef. The first thing I must tell you is the meat - oh the meat *wipes drool* is just outstanding. It is quite possibly one of the most tender melt-in-the-mouth meats that I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Both the pork and beef were simple delicious and full of flavour. 

In an almost school dinner like fashion you get to choose exactly what you want to fill your burrito including salad, rice, beans and veggies all of which lead to an extremely filling and delicious burrito. 

If you're looking for somewhere quick and easy to eat in Canterbury I highly recommend this place (but be warned their club burrito sauce is mouth-on-fire hot). The food is delicious the service is a pleasure, and the price is amazing with an average meal costing £6.50 that is on par with a greasy McDonalds... 

I have already planned my next trip, where I hope to go on a weekend and experience their delicious looking cocktails and live music. 

Where is your favourite Mexican street food joint? 

Have you tried Club Burrito? 
http://www.clubburrito.com/menu/


Labels: , , , , ,