BEAUTY || High street summer face


As the warmer weather has started to hit the UK, I've started to feel all summery suddenly feeling an urge to get my legs out and wear a sheerer foundation. So I am going to tell you my high street summer must-haves. 

FOUNDATION // Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation ...
I was raving about this foundation (here) last summer but my love for this budget foundation has not left. When the weather gets warmer no one wants to be wearing a heavy matte finish foundation, that I love this Revlon beauty. The perfect sheer amount of coverage with a dewy finish that makes you look natural and radiant all day long. And the SPF 20 is a great bonus for a hot summers day. (Buy here - £8.99)

BRONZER // Body Shop Honey Bronze ...
Being pale finding a matte bronzer that doesn't look orange and equally doesn't look muddy is a real challenge. But I have found it in the Body Shop's honey bronze, bronzing powder. With a selection of shades which even suit pale girls and a cute honeycomb print pressed onto the powder what is not to love eh? The matte look means it is great for contouring and adding a splash of colour - but you never need to worry it is too dark. It's easy to blend and the product itself I cannot fault. But the packaging, god damn packaging, I loved the huge mirror but the compact fell apart really quickly. (Buy here - £13)

BLUSHER // Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush (Pinched) ...
This is my favourite blusher ever - yup I said it. I am a huge cream blush fan and this one is a beautiful peachy pink which leaves a natural flush across the cheeks. I find that I don't really need to use a highlighter when I use this as it wakens my face up and applies so easily. (Buy here - £7.99)

EYE SHADOW // L'Oreal Appeal Solo Eyeshadow ...
I use this on pretty much daily basis, its a light champaign shade with little flecks of shimmer. It's the perfect base colour for brightening the eyes and highlighting the inner corners. With great colour pay off, easy to blend and great packaging I love this staple for the summer. (Buy here - £5.99)

CREAM SHADOW // Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow ...
I used to only use this on the outer crease, but have only just learned the power of using this as a wash of colour. On and On Bronze, is a beautiful shimmery cream eyeshadow is easy to blend and stays put literally all day long. Making the eyes appear wider and brighter the shade is a perfect spring natural. (Buy here - £4.99)

EYELINER // Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil ... 
These eyeshadows are fabulous, the perfect gel/pencil texture that blends perfectly and lasts well are by far the best pencil liners I have ever tried. Way better than any high end liners I've used and the colour range is so vast. I adore the nude shade for opening up tired eyes, by applying it to the water line. The bronze shade is perfect for a less-harsh line across the lash line. (Buy here - £3.99)

BROWS // Revlon Brow Fantasy ...
Back in April I purchased this little brow contraption with very little hopes. The high street and drug store is notoriously rubbish for brow products but... this is fabulous. With a waxy pencil for creating hair like strokes and a tinted brow gel for keeping those stray hairs in place this is a real wonder product that I highly recommend. The shade is slightly red for me but I can look past that for something that makes my eye brows easier to fill in. ( Buy Here - £6.99)

MASCARA // Maybelline the Rocket Volume Mascara ...
I am still on the search for my perfect mascara but... this one is pretty damn good. With a big fat wand that lengthens and adds volume it is great for creating fluttery lashes. ( Buy here - £7.99)

LIP STICK // Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick (Peach Club) ...
These lip sticks are amazing! The best matte lip colours I have ever used on the high street and make a bold lip easy to wear. I have a few shades but I love Peach Club for the summer. It's a coral/peachy/red that can be dabbed on to create a light peachy wash or applied straight to the lip for a more intense colour. I love how these are not drying but dry matte and you LITERALLY cannot budge these at all! ( Buy here - £8.99)


Labels: , , , ,