Affordable Pink Lip Line Up


There is something about summer and a pink lip that just go hand in hand! That bubblegum hue or hint of shocking brights just shouts summer like no red can. So here are my favourite 5 'drug store' pink lip shades to get you in that summer mood. 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Unapologetic (£7.99)
- CLICK HERE
The Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are a matte formula crayon lipstick with a huge range of colours that all swatch super duper pigmented in just one swipe. I find these to have quite a satin finish that looks bold and lasts far longer than most budget lip crayons. I like this shade with a really simple make up look as they redish pink is most certainly the centrepiece of the face. Great for a night out or for when you just fancy something a little more playful. 

Kate Moss For Rimmel Matte Lipstick - 101 (£5.49) 
- CLICK HERE
This is an old favourite for me, one of those nude - pinks that suit me and my skin tone really well. This a pale baby pink with obvious brown and blue undertones making it both cool toned and flattering to the skin. The matte lipstick is easy to apply and although it doesn't last all day it does have a good few hours in it. This isn't at all drying and looks gorgeous with a cute a pink gloss on top. This compliments a smoky or heavy eye look really natural and simple on the lips.  

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 06 Pink Pong (£8.99)
CLICK HERE
I've gushed about these fabulous liquid lipsticks before and I tell you what I'll do it again. These are seriously the best matte liquid lipstick on the market and I say that having tried some pretty pricy alternatives. They apply easily only needing one glide for a full on shocking shade and dry within seconds to a matte almost powdery looking lip stain. The lasting power on these is seriously like no other. If, like me, you are not a fan of retouching your bright lips then these bad boys are for you; allowing for a bright lip that you can eat drink and kiss in without any worries at all. And by the end of the night you'll still have to scrub at it with the Bioderma. Pink Pong is a really strong blue toned pink that looks super shocking but without looking too young or girlie. 


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart (£7.99)
- CLICK HERE
Since I very first got my hands on these colour balms I fell in love and they fast became my go-to summer shade. They're incredibly pigmented and glossy and leave your lips soft and touchable. I find these easy to apply and can be layered up or worn extremely sheer for a more natural look. I find the shade a very girly bubblegum pink that is ideal for summer and works well with a number of make up looks. 


Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer - Stella ( £6.49)
- CLICK HERE

This is one of those show stopping bright pinks that you cannot help but love. I have converted so many people to this glossy lip stain as it is long lasting, highly pigmented and super glossy. Stella is a red toned pink that is really bright and suits a number of skin tones. I find this can go with a girly look but has also sat perfectly against a more grungey look. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply and the gloss makes it a little more hollywood glamour than some of the other pinks mentioned in this post. 


If you're looking for a good quality pink lipstick on the high street then I hope this helped. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,