A/W TREND NO.1: ALL THAT GLITTERS

(1) PRIMARK SKIRT - £16 (no link) 
This skirt just screams Christmas party to me and I love it. With a perfect mix of gold and silver embellishments and enough sparkle to make you the belle of the ball. You can't help but smile when you look at this gorgeous budget party skirt that will look good all winter long. 

(2) WHISTLES JUMPER - £85
OK, this isn't the cheapest high street item I've ever seen but my god it's beautiful. Paired with a pair of black skinnies and trainers, it really is the perfect way to make your everyday look a little more dressed up. The deep colour means that it isn't over the top while still looking on trend this season. 

(3) H&M ROLL NECK SWEATSHIRT - £29.99
Wow! This is a real statement sweatshirt and I LOVE it! The roll neck detail ensures that it looks wintery and the lose fit gives it that off-duty model look we all want to have! Navy is always my favourite colour to wear when you just don't fancy black and this is no different. With a matching skirt available it would make the perfect office chic outfit.  

(4) NEW LOOK NECKLACE - £7.99
If you're not comfortable going all out on the glitz and glamour then try adding a little sparkle to your accessories! I love this versatile necklace and think it would make the perfect addition to your wardrobe! 

and just remember ... 

Labels: , , , ,