BEST OF BUDGET BEAUTY WEEK: Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette in Romantic Smoked

*NOTE THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY! 










If you haven't heard of MUA's latest prodigy 'Makeup Revolution' where have you been? This range has launched online and in Superdrug stores in the UK and holds a pretty impressive 300 new products. But the most impressive part? The price! All of the items from this range start at £1 and rise very slightly ensuring purse friendly products that you'll love. Of course being a self-confessed beauty addict I had to browse the stand and see what took my fancy and I was instantly drawn to this palette. 

This is one of the Redemption Eyeshadow palettes in Romantic Smoked (£4) and just looked to me like the perfect selection of A/W shades. This is a purple hued natural eyeshadow selection with 6 shimmer shadows and 6 mattes. Ranging from light to dark this palette gives the perfect opportunity to create a day-time or night on the town look with that gorgeous on trend purple tint to it. Purple shadows are well-known for making you look more awake, so this budget shadow selection is great for those who want to spend a little longer in bed than they can afford. 

The product itself, the colours are all beautifully pigmented and although thy can give a little fall out I wouldn't describe them as chalky... but you can't expect perfection for under a fiver really! I prefer the texture of the shimmer shades to the matte, but all are of a really impressive quality for the price. The packaging is cheap looking but holds the products well and protects them even when travelling and well they stupid sponge applicator is a no-go for me - I always use brushes and fingers. 

Overall, I really am impressed with this palette, it is a great way to be on-trend and have a natural look without breaking the bank! There are so many varying palettes and other products I'm not sure what to try yet!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,