A WEEK OF MIRROR SELFIES

Some of my most popular posts in the past have been when I have showed you lovely lot exactly what I wear when I am interning. So I have compiled some images taken while I was at AnOther magazine of exactly what I wore. This is a random selection from over two weeks. I'd love to be a super cool blogger that used they're amazing camera and had amazing shots somewhere cool in London. But this is real life and I was pretty busy so they're in the loo on my iPhone Soz. 

People never believe how casual you can be on an internship so here is my proof. I decided to mix it up a bit showing my smarter and more casual look and I hope you like them. A lot of my clothes are old so I won't be linking them, this is purely for inspiration! PS. Keeping it real - I shop in Primark A LOT! 

1) TOP KNOT QUEEN 
I live with my hair on the top of my head. I just can't bare it in my face or in my way so this is a prime example for my thirty second messy bun. I wore this outfit midway through my first week at AnOther and it was by far one of my favourite autumn get ups. I feel like it was relatively smart for me too! 
 Jumper -  Primark Midi Skirt - Topshop Boots - New Look Watch- Michael Kors 

2) COMFORT SEEKER - 
Someone once told me I would probably dye in a pair of skinnies, baggy Tee and Leather jacket and I think they're right. This is my go to outfit, every day. I love the comfort and practicality and yes I am even wearing trainers SHOCK. 
 Tee - H&M Jeans - Primark Trainers - Topshop Watch - Michael Kors Sunglasses - Tom Ford 

3) I WISH I WAS A PUNK ROCKER
Yes this is me trying to look all cool. I'm such a creature of habit and if that means a loose fit top and skinnies again I am all over that. I went for acid wash skinnies in order to break up the black a little as sometimes I can get a little carried away. Here I am also wearing the red Maybelline lip crayon from yesterdays post and thought it added the pop of colour needed. 
 Jacket - Zara Boots - New Look Jeans - New Look Top - American Apparel 

3) FEELING BRAVE 
I am obsessed with these smart culottes at the moment, and have been wearing them non-stop with a tight roll neck tee. But on this one occasion I went with a cropped tee - which is very unlike me! Unfortunately I decided to take this picture after lunch so am a little bloated but felt this outfit with both grungey and smart which suits me perfectly. 

 Jacket - Zara Tee - Forever 21 Culottes - Primark Loafers - Topshop Watch - Michael Kors

5) AUTUMNS CALLING 
Ok, I have a confession to make I have a serious obsession with these Primark Jumpers. Holy Mo!! They are comfortable to the max! They're both loose and tight in all the right places and I find they give just the right amount of comfort and smartness to make a great impression. 

Jumper - Primark Jeans - Topshop Boots - New Look 

Labels: , , , , , ,