Maybelline Color Drama Lip Crayon



I was a little dubious when I first saw these lip crayons by Maybelline, I have been loyal fan of the Nars Velevet Matte Pencil for some time now and just couldn't see how the high street could compare. But I am happy to report I was wrong, they're gorgeous. 

The slimline kohl pencil is incredibly pigmented and has the creamiest formula for any pencil I have tried. I wouldn't describe it as a matte or velvet texture but more of a creamy sheen, that is both hydrating and beautiful to look at. 

The slimline crayon makes it really easy to apply but using the tip as a lip liner and the sides to fill in the lips. It is really quick to apply, long lasting and doesn't bleed or smudge once set. I am so impressed with this budget lip colour that I have since purchased more shades. 

The shade below is 520 Light It Up, which is a gorgeous bright red with obvious orange undertones. The orange tones make this really easy to wear both day and night and will look great on a multitude of skin tones. 

Overall, I seriously cannot fault these lip crayons and feel that they're the perfect addition to my ever-growing lipstick stash! 

Have you tried these? Which is your favour shade? 




Labels: , , , , ,