#TBT - Last Years Favourite Autumn Eyeshadow Revival



Gosh, this time last year I had a real obsession with this little guy. I am a huge fan of a cream eyeshadow and this cranberry shade is the perfect autumnal hue for so many skin tones. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo's are really great little products, they're so easy to blend and work with, and have the staying power of nothing else, hence the tattoo name. I find these deep red shade is back again this year with all of the popular palettes and new releases having a similar shade. So like any beauty junkie I sieved through my stash and rekindled my love with this wonder product. 

This is is a great natural red shade that can be worn with as a wash of colour but the pigmented formula means it can be built up to a more night time smokey look. This season is all about the metallic eyes and lips, with so many designers showcasing this look on the catwalk and this is a great way to create that look without going over board. 

This is a gorgeous eyeshadow that I really really love, just like I did a year ago. 

Labels: , , , ,