The Body Shop Vitamin E Range Best Bits


I am a huge fan of The Body Shop when it comes to skincare. So many of there products I actually prefer to high end alternatives and on a price point they're tough to beat. One of the ranges that I've always liked for their hydrating formulas is the Vitamin E collection. They've been around for a long time and are one of The Body Shop's best sellers. Recently as the weather has got colder and my skin has got dryer there have been two key products I've been loving. 

1) The Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil £13

I've mentioned this on the blog before and will mention it forever, I love it! This oil sinks into the skin beautifully and leaves the skin looking plump and glowing when you wake up. You can use this alone or with a moisturiser and it really does work miracles. These over night serums and oils are brilliant for these cold and dehydrating seasons and if you don't want to spend your entire moths wages on one this is ideal! I pat this into my face and neck after cleansing my face before bed and leave it to work it's magic - it is in no way sticky or uncomfortable and you instantly feel like you're using a luxury spa product. I recommend this to everyone I meet and will continue to. 

2) The Vitamin E Face Mist £8.50

If you are a fan of beauty mists this is a great one. I have always preferred mist based toners and just love the refreshing feeling these products have when spritzed on the face. I use this for a lot of uses from a quick hydration boost, wetting makeup brushes and sponges, adding to pigments for eyeliners and setting my makeup I find this a great little product and it is only a tenner. I like to keep this in my bag when I'm a little tired and groggy and spritz it on my face during the day to give me that boost that doesn't aggravate my skin or disrupt my makeup. It feels hydrating and soothing on the skin and compared to some of the higher end alternatives this is a great price too. 

Labels: , , , , , ,