GIFT GUIDE || FOR PETS

We all like to pamper our pets, no matter how big or small they are we can't help but want to spoil them. Now, we all have a different choice in our furry friends but I've created a guide for dogs. cats and rabbits as I find they're the most popular and easy to spoil this Christmas and if I did every pet it would be one long old post. 

If you are looking for another pet Not On The High Street and Wilkinson's have a great range of gifts for a range of companions so I advise you take a look on there! 

1. M&S Doggy Antlers (£10) || 2. Wilkos Plaid Owl Toys (£4.50) || 3. Pets @ Home Edible Xmas Puddings (£3) || 4. The Range Christmas Dog Suit (£4.99) || 5. Fred & Ginger Dog Tannis Balls (£10)

This was a tough one for me as I'm personally not a dog lover (in fact I am terrified) but, I know many of you love to pamper your pooch! I love this novelty head band your pup will look so festive and cute wearing that under the tree. But the balls will see him having fun all year round! 

1. Whiskas Christmas Stocking (£4) || 2. The range Radiator Bed (£19.99) || 3. M&S Set of Three Toys (£10)   || 4. Cat DJ Deck Scratching Post (£20) || 5. Urban Outfitters Cat Unicorn Horn (£8) 

Ohh how I long for a kitty, but how unlikely it is tat while I live at home I will ever get one *sobs*. I have loved this scratching post and unicorn head band for so long (yes I shop for my future cat) and think they're really great gifts for a little kitty cat this holiday season. 
1. Selfridges snow top hay wintery cottage (£5.95) || 2. Wilkos Corn Rattle Rollers (£2.50)  || 3. Waitrose soft bed (£16.78) || 4. Personalised food bowl (£17) || 5. Small Animal Treat Stocking (£2.99) 

Now, creating this mood board bought a tear to my eye as my dear bunny passed away less than a week ago. I know if he had been here until Christmas he would have been spoilt rotten. And he already had this fluffy bed and I can assure you bunnies love laying on it. But the snowy look hay hut is my favourite gift for a bouncy rabbit. 

REMEMBER THAT A PET IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR XMAS! 

check out my other gift guides from this week : 
FOR HIM 
FOR HER 
FOR KIDS