AVON NAILWEAR PRO+ FORMULA


Avon Nail Creations Gift Set - £12 (*PR SAMPLE)

On my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a few of Avon's Christmas gift sets to try, and being the nail addict I am, I was instantly drawn to this Nail creations set. I have never tried any of the AVON nailwear pro+ varnishes before now, but can honestly say that I am more than impressed. 

The set contains three of the nailwear pro+ formula nails shades in Licorice (a pure black), Pastel pink (self explanatory) and starry night (a highly pigmented silver with glitter). A set of bow print nail stickers,  a decoration tool and a glitter pot in silver. But, it is the nail polishes that I am most impressed with. 

All three of the polishes are incredibly pigmented and apply with ease, needing no more than two coats. The colours in the set are super wintery and the silver had me receive so many compliments. But, the best part? Oh, it's longevity - my nails are prone to chipping and fading but these polishes last a full 5 days without chipping. I am so happy with these polishes and I certainly want to try more from the nailwear pro+ range... 



Perfect for a Christmas gift or that party prep for you this set is an affordable luxury that I simply can't get enough of. 

Have you ever tried the AVON nail colours? What did you think? 




Labels: , , , ,