#TUESDAYCHATS || THE BEAUTY BLOG TAG

Hello Guys! So my tuesday chats usually involve me ranting about something or getting all mosh up in your face so I thought I would try something different this week and let you all get to know me a little bit better with the beauty blog tag so read on here....


QUESTION 1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
So my hair is naturally extremely curly and pretty huge! People tend not to know this as I very rarely wear it down, because Ain't no one got time to tame the beast on my head! 

QUESTION 2. What is your natural hair colour?
My hair is a very deep brown naturally, after years of highlighting it blond the natural colour had lightened but it is not mousy by any shot. 

QUESTION 3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
A salon! I have allergies to many hair dyes so usually always go to the salon, but I did let my Mum (an ex hairdresser) dip dye my hair last year! 

QUESTION 4. How often do you wash your hair?
Too often! I try and wait every other days, but more often than not I wash it daily. I like to use the excuse of sweaty gym hair and a sensitive scalp. 

QUESTION 5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
People often tell me that I change my style daily. Some days I am a trainers and baggy tee kind of day and others I like a more chic look. Although I tend to wear dark colours like black and grey. And always neutral eye shadows, I have a fear of coloured eye shadows. 



QUESTION 6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My own, I don't really like false nails and am far to indecisive to pay for someone else to paint them. I own far too many nail varnishes and really love giving myself a little mani! 

QUESTION 7. How often to you change your nail polish?
At least twice a week... But if I am super busy I'll let it go all rank and chip - but inside that kills me!   

QUESTION 8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I always paint my toe nails, no matter what season. Just because no one else is going to see them, I am! Naked toe nails look minging on anyone, it is all about those red tootsies. 

QUESTION 9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Tough one. I can do my make up in about 10 minutes for a standard day, maybe even quicker. But if I am going on a night out then town it probably takes me 30-40 minutes. But it really depends on the look I am going for. 

QUESTION 10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, always face. does anyone start with their eyes? that just sounds weird. 

QUESTION 11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Ohhh I collect all right. I just have such a passion for makeup that I love trying new and interesting products and just can never have too much - which annoys my boyfriend a lot! 

QUESTION 12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I don't wear them that often. I like to wear them if I am partying but not always I have started using a brush on microfibre and find that lengthens and gives my lashes volume, without them looking too false! 

QUESTION 13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No. If I am going out of the house past my local corner shop then I like to wear a light base and something on the eyes but I wouldn't say a full face.  

QUESTION 14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No, unless I am filming I never wear makeup in the house - that is a total waste of make up. 

QUESTION 15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but if I am meeting someone or going into town I like to make myself look alive

QUESTION 16. How many high end products do you have?
Oh dear god! Not as many as I do high street but I do love me a bit of Nars and Benefit. I have quite a bit, but not as much as a lot of beauty bloggers that is for sure! 

QUESTION 17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every other week - ish? I'm not that bad I don't think.

QUESTION 18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It depends on the occasion really. For a BIG night out I decide in advance but usually I have a think through the day.. and always get inspo from Pinterest

QUESTION 19. How often do you change your handbag?
Now I have my MK bag not as often but I sometimes switch it between a little Urban Outfitters one which I absolutely love! 

QUESTION 20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually wake up about 7.30 and go to bed between 10 and 11.30. But, whether I get to sleep or not is a different matter! 

QUESTION 21. How often & when do you workout?
I've really started getting into my health and fitness and have been working out 3-5 times a week lately but it really varies dependent on work etc. 

QUESTION 22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

QUESTION 23. How tall are you?
5'6" pretty average I'd say! 

QUESTION 24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No, not at all! I wish I could but I struggle speaking in coherent sentences. 

QUESTION 25. How many pets do you have?
**sobs** None as my baby Arthur passed away just over a week ago. I really want some more bunnies and a kitten but, I think I will have a break from that! 


QUESTION 26. How often are you on Blogger?
I am always reading blogs and planning my posts but I wish I had the time to create more and better content. 

QUESTION 27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Always, feedback is my favourite thing. 

QUESTION 28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I always have a list of products I want to try and then have them in different lists in terms of when I allow myself to purchase them. But I also use Pinterest to list things I want to try. 

QUESTION 29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not really sure. I just sat there one night after already having 2 previous blogs and thought this gave me the scope to write about a multitude of subjects... now however, I hate it. 

QUESTION 30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Urm, It is a Cannon one but I am not too sure! 

QUESTION 31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I am so messy! My boyfriend is the better cleaner of us, but I cook some good food! 

QUESTION 32. What is your favourite colour?
Mint Green... 

QUESTION 33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
ARGHHH!! I just studied fashion journalism I am a massive magazine junkie! I think Red for beauty and Glamour/Cosmo for features and Vogue/Elle for fashion. But I love sites like The Debrief, Vice and Bustle too. 

QUESTION 34. Do you swear?
occasionally. Bit very rarely! 

QUESTION 35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well as I pre plan my posts I am writing this just before bed, but this'll go up on Tuesday and I'll be spending the day with my lovely boyfriend ...